News[ more news ]
Flu Vaccines now in29/09/2014
We have now received our flu vaccines for this year. If you are in one of the following groups, please contact the surgery to make an appointment with one of our nurses or health care assistants.
- Anyone over the age of 65
- Pregnant women
- Children and adults diagnosed with an underlying health condition e.g. asthma
- Children at risk of flu aged 6 months to 2 years (by injection)
- Healthy Children aged 2, 3 and 4 (by nasal spray)
- Children at risk of flu aged 2 to 17 (by nasal spray)
We are also running a 'walk in' flu clinic at Churchill Kingston on the morning of Saturday 4th October, during our normal Saturday opening hours. Alternatively, if you have an appointment arranged with one of our doctors, they will be able to give you your vaccine during your consultation.
You can find out more about the flu vaccination programme by accessing the website from the link below
Please note that we cannot give flu vaccinations 'privately'. If you are not in one of the eligible groups and would like to have a flu vaccination, this service is available from many local pharmacies, and some supermarkets.
As always, please do contact the surgery if you have any questions.
Churchill Medical Centre